Jetsettin Daisy: Summer List

Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer List

Ok, so everyone has a summer checklist and damnit, I'm gonna make one too. I had previously posted a list of things I wanted to do by 2015, and now here is what I would like to accomplish by October:
  1. Go to an aquarium. I love aquariums. I love staring at fish. I might bite the bullet and just take my little buddy Dustin to the Shark Reef if I can't wait until Tampa.
  2. See a lighthouse. Note that I didn't say climb a lighthouse. Those hurt. Maybe if it's short...
  3. Have a spa day... If I can do it cheap enough...
  4. Do a mini cruise on a lake or a river or something... Being in the desert makes me really want to be near some water right now...
  5. Try kayaking. I've never done it before and Groupon always has deals...
  6. See more seals. I love seals.
  7. Sailing, sailing, sailing. I booked my flight so if I don't piss him off much before then, Marc can take me in the new boat... I better bring a flotation device in case I piss him off WHILE sailing...
  8. Visit a theme park. Doesn't have to be a big one or a fancy one.
  9. Have some shave ice.
  10. Go for a picnic.
  11. Go hiking in the mountains.
  12. Roast s'mores on a firepit.
I will probably think of more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...