Jetsettin Daisy: Summer!!!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer!!!

I should not be allowed into Target or Walmart on my lunch breaks. I usually end up coming out with about $35 worth of random things. All useful; however, still random. This post is also fairly random.
  • I am so super glad that Banana Boat started making their mini spray sunblocks for $1.99 at Target. I bought the awesome Super Good travel size a couple months ago and though I love the smell and texture of it, $13 for a travel size is kind of rough when you try to reapply often. The Banana Boat one smells decently refreshing (not quite as good) and is not greasy either and for $1.99, I stocked up. 
  • I just saw energy jelly beans at Walmart yesterday. I got a pack for my next roadtrip... Let's see if these really work...
  • I'm going to start filling contact lens cases with facial masks and night cream for trips. I usually can't afford a real spa getaway, but at least when I'm chilling in the room (cuz I usually retire kind of early), I can do a mask and watch some TV which I usually wouldn't bother spending the time on back home. Maybe I'll fill the other side with cooling leg gel instead of night cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...