Jetsettin Daisy: Malibu 2010

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Malibu 2010

This was the first mini road trip that kind of got me hooked and now all I want to do on my days off is go away...

My friends and I decided to do an LA trip. More on that another time. This post is mostly about our little beach afternoon in Malibu. We hit Paradise Cove for lunch and some beach time.

When we left for Cali, it was dreary. When we got to Cali, it was cloudy and misty. Just when we got to Malibu it cleared up. I really liked some of the pics I got since the weather was perfect so I wanted to put them in their own post. The rest of the trip in LA was mostly foodie madness, so that needs its own post anyway. :-)
 
(If you eat at the cafe and spend a certain amount, you don't have to pay for parking)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...