Jetsettin Daisy: Santa Monica 2010

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Santa Monica 2010

 
So back to the trip my mom and I took to LA... One of the daytrips Jadira and I took (aside from Redondo Beach) was to Santa Monica. I've been to Los Angeles a million times and had never been to Santa Monica. It felt weird and wrong so we fixed that. We went for afternoon tea at Tudor House which is sadly no longer there. We wandered around the shops. We went to Pacific Park and watched the sunset on the beach before having dinner at The Lobster. The daytrip was too short so I'm thinking a weekender out there is well overdue...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...