Jetsettin Daisy: Updates

Monday, June 10, 2013

Updates

So today I thought I'd try something new. I'm updating old blog posts with link info for places I visited so that if anyone wants to check out somewhere I visited, there’s info on here. I think I’m also going to start listing out my budgets for personal reference. Not sure if I can keep that up but then again I didn’t think this blog would make it past a week. :-)

Anyhow, links will be going up slowly but surely and will be posted with new blog updates along with the budgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...