Jetsettin Daisy: Mondays

Monday, January 20, 2014

Mondays

So usually I don't HATE Mondays quite as much as everyone else because my days off are Wednesdays and Thursdays so Mondays are kind of like my Thursdays.

Not this week. This week I am working seven straight days so Monday is like my Tuesday/Thursday rolled into one awkward middle of the week day. 

Add to this the fact that my WoW account got hacked. WTF. I'm freaking out.

So today I'm going to try and concentrate on all the new awesomeness that the year holds right now:

1. Thompson Square is playing next month and I managed to snag meet and greet passes.
2. Thomas Rhett will be performing not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES in Vegas this year.

3. I may not make it to one of the festivals I really wanted to go to but I will get to see Keith Urban and the Rascal Flatts in April!!! ACM Party For a Cause just released their line-up and it's AWESOME. 

4. I get to see my super amazing hand twin in May. Yes, you read that correctly. Hand twin. 

5. Friday is going to be one of the best nights of 2014. 

1 comment:

  1. love a good hand twin :) this hand is my hand, this hand is your hand...

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...