Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday Social

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?

The name of my blog is Jetsettin Daisy and I've been blogging since May 2013.

2. Why do you blog?

I started my blog around the time I booked my first solo trip and I wanted a way to document things since I wouldn't have someone else around the whole time to help me remember.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?

I think it was The Wonder Forest.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013?

I like my Cheers to the New Year Recaps. Those are fun because I highlighted the best or most memorable parts of my year!

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?

I want to have fewer blogging lulls.

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?

I have so many favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...