Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday Vacation Edition- Week 3

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday Vacation Edition- Week 3






These photos were taken on my family's trip to Cusco and Machu Picchu. What Peruvian vacation would be complete without a picture of a Llama. Or is that an Alpaca? I'm not really sure and I can't tell them apart but I definitely ate his cousin for dinner while I was there (he tasted like ground beef).
We spent a few days in Cusco before taking a train to Machu Picchu for the night. Exploring the ruins was a lot of fun and mildly terrifying because there are no rails or guard gates to keep you from sliding down the side of the cliff if you slip. Clearly we all made it back alive! What an awesome vacation (minus the two hour nosebleed I got from the altitude).

1 comment:

  1. These are also places on my travel bucket list!!! I want to see them one day so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...