Jetsettin Daisy: Random Redneck Moments of the Week- Week 2

Friday, January 10, 2014

Random Redneck Moments of the Week- Week 2

1. I realized that I have walked out of work more than once with a camo beanie and a bottle of liquer in my hand (which I may or may not have actually drank at home).
2. The Christmas decorations at work are still up and the deer are sitting right in front of my desk. I keep picturing shooting them.
3. I realize now that any time I see game meat animals, I want to shoot them.

Have you had any random awkward redneck moments lately? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...