Jetsettin Daisy: Project 365 Saturday- Week 2

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project 365 Saturday- Week 2

So this week, here were the photo prompts:

Found

I had originally taken a different photo for this prompt until I found this stuffed animal. He wasn't lost exactly; however, he was kind of a nice find for the evening. This is Bixby, my dad gave him to me for my first Christmas after one of his business trips. He is, incidentally, my first stuffed animal ever. There is a crank on the back and he plays "Teddy Bear's Picnic". It still works even almost 30 years later. Kinda crazy, don't you think?

Happens Everyday

This photo is boring but I am taking Phyto tablets for a couple months. Every single day. I want my hair to grow. Not very exciting, but I've actually kept up with it.

Upside Down

Another boring shot. I wish more of these P365 photos could have a cool story but I guess the point really is to show the every day stuff. Which way is upside down for your hand? No matter, I took a picture of it mostly because I wanted to see how my new nail polish photographs with my phone. The answer: not so well.

Lucky Number

My lucky number is 12 which is actually tattooed on the back of my neck and I got it on my birthday (12/12) and oddly enough... it was my 12th tattoo. Did NOT plan it that way. BTW It is NOT easy to take a picture of the back of your own neck. Just saying.

Natural

I took a photo of this Poinsettia plant I received for Christmas... I'm TERRIBLE with plants. Marc has a green thumb and I tend to get things killed. I'm trying really hard and I think it's doing ok but not nearly as well as my co-workers plant (she's good with plants). Perhaps I should name this one but I don't want to get too attached...

Manmade

What exemplifies manmade more than an animal shaped flash drive? It's not mine, it was found. Don't know what was on it, don't want to find out. It's just cute to look at.

Looking Down

Looking down into my purse. It's newly organized with this great little case I got on Ebay for like, $3.50! All my glosses, inhalers, etc fit nicely and have their own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...