Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday Vacation Edition- Week 2

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday Vacation Edition- Week 2





When I was 12, my parents took me on a cruise of the Mediterranean for our big summer vacation. It was pretty cool because the ship we were on was in its inaugural season and it was (at the time) the biggest cruise ship in the world! Oddly enough, I watched Titanic on the flight home. Anyway, this was my first trip to Italy (and only one so far) and our first stop in Italy was Venice. My parents had splurged on a balcony suite so that we could enjoy the views coming in and going out of port. We had a really wonderful time and the most memorable part of the trip was standing on the balcony when we sailed into Venice (the pic below was taken from the balcony).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...