Jetsettin Daisy: Random Redneck Moments of the Week- Week 4

Friday, January 24, 2014

Random Redneck Moments of the Week- Week 4




1. Telling my mom about my new patterned iPhone/Kindle/iPad case or purse and knowing she's going to say, "Oh, God, it's not camouflage is it?"

2. Trying to come up with infinite recipes that involve whiskey.

3. My most expensive pair of shoes aren't Louboutin or Jimmy Choo, they're Corral.

On another completely unrelated note, there is MAJOR awesomeness happening TONIGHT. I cannot wait to post about it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...