Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday Social

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
This year, I'm going to try something different. I've tried diets and exercised my brains out and frankly, my size is always about the same. So this year, I'm going to alternate. On days when I don't feel like working out, I'm going to eat extra healthy. On days when I feel like being a bit more indulgent, I'm going to make a point to exercise. 

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
 See above. :-)

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
I really liked the Toys for Tickets show. It felt great to give back and contribute to a great cause and what an awesome way to start the holiday season!

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
I haven't really stopped to think about what I didn't do in 2013, just what I want to actually do in 2014. There are so many places I want to go this year and so many things I want to see. I'd list them out but then this post would be way too long!

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
a) Lady Antebellum this month!!!!
b) Two of my best girls are getting married (and I don't have to be a bridesmaid)!!!
c) San Francisco with my BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...