Jetsettin Daisy: NFR 2013 Detour- Florida Georgia Line Part 1

Friday, January 3, 2014

NFR 2013 Detour- Florida Georgia Line Part 1

There were two bummers of the night: No cameras allowed (WTF) and… I was standing in vomit for half an hour without realizing it. EWWWWW. Thank God for rubber boots which I was wearing. Phew!

The openers were Dallas Smith (super cool guy who I got to hang out with for a few minutes between sets) and Colt Ford. Great sets! And FGL was phenomenal as always. It was so great to see them headline their own show. Here are the sad cell phone pictures I took. This year the pics will be better. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...