Jetsettin Daisy: Dallas Part 5- Farewell BBQ

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dallas Part 5- Farewell BBQ

Leaving the South is always sad for me because I have to go back home to crazy Vegas. After twelve years here, I really miss small towns.

Katie and I hit up one of her fave BBQ places before we headed to the airport. I kind of loved this place. For one, it's called Cokers so no risk of getting Pepsi in there. Two, it's adorable with vintage Coca Cola memorabilia just all over. Three, they had King of the Hill action figures and a Homer Simpson in a BBQ apron. Amazing. Oh, and the food was yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...