Jetsettin Daisy: Hawaii 2012 Part 9

Friday, June 27, 2014

Hawaii 2012 Part 9

One of the things that was on my must do list was hiking Diamond Head.

I've never been much of a hiker but this was definitely something I wanted to try. Since the tour and transportation were included, even though Lisa couldn't go, I decided to do it alone.

The trail was really busy and there were tons of people at every section. We only had about an hour and a half stop but that turned out to be plenty of time since it took around 30 minutes each way for me to hike and take photos. The view at the top was amazing (even though I kind of felt like I was going to pass out). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...