Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday Social

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Social


1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us
I'm Daisy and I blog at Jetsettin Daisy. It's a small travel and lifestyle blog that I started just over a year ago. I love going to country shows and taking roadtrips and I love blogging about them.

2. What is your favorite form of Social Media and why?
Facebook. A lot of time it's mostly for keeping in touch with people and reminders but that's good because I can be really forgetful. 

3. What made you start a blog?
I was going on my first solo trip and since I wasn't traveling with anyone else to share all my experiences, I decided to try blogging for like the fourth time. I'd had a few smaller blogs before that I promptly forgot about a few weeks after but this one stuck!

4. What do you feel the most meaningful/special post you've written is?
I honestly don't know. I like to blog about my adventures but I do a lot of everyday blogging sometimes and it's not always meaningful just part of the day to day. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Daisy!

    I'm Zoe from Prescriptions & Pearls! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can find the details here - http://prescriptionsandpearls.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html

    Have a great day!

    Best,
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...