Jetsettin Daisy: Great ways to piss off...

Friday, June 13, 2014

Great ways to piss off...

The person next to you on a plane.

I'm going to start a vent series. I thought it up on my flight from Dallas to Vegas because the woman next to me embodied most of these. I hate flying enough as it is and in such a small space, annoyances are well, more annoying! Feel free to chime in with your own gripes whenever you want!

Kicking me. I know legroom is limited but be mindful.

Seats have an invisible barrier also known as the not so invisible armrest. When the guy next to me doesn't fit it's annoying but understandable. When the bony diva next to me wants all my space for leaning, I want to slap her.

If you're barefoot or in sandals, keep your feet away from other people. Especially if you're behind me, keep then off my armrest and away from my arms and head.

If you pee every ten minutes and the seats are preassigned, take the aisle please; don't be that person.

Pound on my headrest and I want to pound on your face.

Put your phone in airplane mode please. Nobody wants to die just because you couldn't wait for that text. Planes have wifi; you can email.

Try not to smell like well, anything. Please?

I hate rude people. It drives me nuts. Be nice and I might share my snacks! I always have good snacks. :-)

What annoys you when you fly?

4 comments:

  1. Gahhh everything on here, will annoy me!!!!
    I'm not a big fan of air travel.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. When someone constantly has to use the restroom but INSISTS on the window seat. Eff you. Just let me have the window seat because I will never use one of those airplane toilets and I don't want you climbing over me.

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the getting to and from part of traveling!! Some people are just so oblivious to others...it drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these! I also hate when you land and the seatbelt sign turns off. It doesn't matter where you are, people immediately stand up and block the aisle. Is there some sort of prize if you are the first person off the plane that I don't know about?

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...