Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday Social

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Social

Morning everyone!

The quiet part of my summer is just about over. I'm working seven straight days until my good friend Tara's bachelorette party here in Vegas (complete with dayclubs, nightclubs, and knowing her probably a food fight). As my club host reminded me, I haven't been out since last year so this should be fun and exhausting! After that I will be spending the 4th with one of my (sometimes) fave people. I also booked a hometown trip to GA for later this summer and am contemplating a new tattoo. It should be an interesting summer!

Social Sunday


1. What’s your favorite scary movie?
I don't really have any favorites, but I do love just about any zombie movie. My fave would be Shaun of the Dead but that wasn't even remotely scary. Funny, when I was like seven, I was obsessed with horror movies. Mom and I would go to Blockbuster once a week and I would get like Poltergeist or Chucky. 
So weird!


2. What is your favorite weird TV show you think no one else watches?
Archer, but since it's still on the air and someone else got me into it, clearly people are watching. lol But I rarely meet other people who watch it.

3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?
Just about any Lady A song. 

4. What is your favorite book to re read?
I have a really short attention span and it's really bad but if I see the ending, I might not be able to read the rest of the book so as soon as I know how a book will end, I rarely reread them. The only exceptions might be Harry Potter. 

5. The one website you visit more times a day than others?
It changes everyday; yesterday it was Roadtrippers and today it is Pinterest. On weekdays it tends to be Bloglovin so I have things to read, weekends I'm not really doing much social networking. :-)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I rarely reread books too. My goal is to just finish the one I'm reading for the first time. Lol. Pinterest and Bloglovin are what Im on the most too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love Lady A... they have the best songs!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...