Jetsettin Daisy: Last Updates

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Last Updates

So I finished adding in the items in the sidebar that I've been dragging my feet on!

I have a link for my portfolio.

I have a link for my scrapbook that I'm really quite happy about because most scrap galleries have a lot of restrictions that I'm not fond of so I made my own gallery.

I have a link for my Tripoto profile; I've listed a number of my trips here along with budgets, reviews, photos, and there's even a handy little map!

Last I put up an About Me section. It was overdue.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...